Translate

27 Apr 2012

JIG -- SAW!!!!

I'm flooded with paper jewelry ideas, so here is another one...

I made these cardboard jigsaw pendants


I started by cutting out the jigsaw shape I desired on a card board and filed the edges to make them smooth.


I then color printed random images and cut them out in shape of the card board and pasted them on the base pendant(card board cutout).


Once the image was dried, I painted the back side of the card board with acrylic colors.



To make them sturdy and add sheen, I coated them with varnish and left them to dry overnight.


Finally I punched a hole in the finished pieces (not very neatly though) and added a woolen black string to them.

Waiting to flaunt them!!!

||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||

Self Rating - 7/10
Status - Happy, but could be neater
Tip - You could use old jigsaw puzzle pieces to make this


So, go ahead and make it and let me know how it goes.



                                                                                                -May ART be with you©

2 comments: