Translate

25 Mar 2012

Newspaper – More than just NEWS!

I love working with newspaper as a material to use for craft, hence I made these roses using glossy newspaper. 



I made 2 types of roses - tight and loose. 


Tight Roses are made in 3 sizes - Small, Smaller and Smallest. I pasted them together to make a pyramid. 

The loose roses were stuck together with a small bud of rose in the center. 



I cut my newspaper strips for the roses in a circular way (like a mosquito coil), instead of using straight strips. To cut these, I used textured craft scissors, this gave the roses a natural and soft look.

Each rose is made in one piece with the circular strip, there are no petals.




                                                                                              -May ART be with you©


No comments:

Post a Comment